- line quality consistent throughout drawing
- used appropriate line weights
- provided a border or respected a border
- labeled the drawings with architectural lettering with appropriate spacing
- architectural lettering used with lightly drawn guidelines
- used eraser shield for hidden lines and darkened dashes when needed
- followed instructions
- provided appropriate paper size
- formated paper appropriately
In order to accomplish the areas of improvements listed above, you may want to begin an assignment with a rough draft that is drawn to scale and then trace that drawing onto a clean sheet of trash or vellum for your final. This practice will allow you to correct any mistakes, avoid any excess erase marks and awkward spacing often occuring when drafting a drawing for the first time.
We look forward to seeing the orthographics of your selected objects on Tuesday!